[SI-LIST] Re: How to distiguish tQHS and tDQSQ

  • From: "Istvan Nagy" <buenos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lijun" <june_lee@xxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 11:22:22 +0100

Hi

both parameters apply to read transactions, both describe the total max
output skew (t_skew) of the data/DQS. t_DQSQ is used in setup budget, while
t_QHS is used in hold analysis.

one way of doing the setup and the hold analysis for DDRx memories:
t_x_margin = t_HP - t_skew - t_other_effects

regards,
Istvan Nagy
CCT