[SI-LIST] High Speed Digital Design and EMI/EMC Issues

  • From: Americomrh@xxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 21:48:12 EDT

Want to learn more about  High-Speed and EMI/EMC issues in-depth?  I will
be teaching these two classes and  am sponsored by Cadence on November 15-17
(High-Speed Digital Design and  PCB Layout), and November 18-19 (Key Issues
of EMI/EMC: How to Build a Compliant  System) at their facility in San Jose.
 The classes are practical and application-oriented to enhance your career
and help your companyâ??s performance.  For further details check the
following link: _http://www.cadence.com/cadence/events/pages/default.aspx_
(http://www.cadence.com/cadence/events/pages/default.aspx)

You can direct any  questions re the class also to me at
_americomrh@xxxxxxxx (mailto:americomrh@xxxxxxx)  as  well.
Robert  Hanson, MSEE
EE Training and Consulting
Americom Seminars, Inc.