[SI-LIST] Help for PCB stackup!

  • From: Kent Wu 947 <kent_wu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 18:18:18 +0800

Every body

I get a problem for PCB stackup, and I can't make the successful stackup.

Attached file is the original stackup data for reference.

 <<Stackup.xls>>

Now I want to change the stackup to follow the conditions as below:

a)  Layer 3 and Layer 8 don't change, because RAMBUS signals in those
layers.
b)  The PCB's thickness doesn't modify. The total thickness is 1.6mm ¡Ó10%
(62.4mil ¡Ó10%).
c)  I have to rout traces impedance for 75 ohm in any layer except layer 3
and layer 8.

Does any one know the solution?

Best regards
Kent Wu