[SI-LIST] Fw: Re: SSN

  • From: elie issa <eliaissa1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 11:44:08 -0800 (PST)

Here is another private reply, which could be interest.  I don't think Scott
would mind me sharing!
Neither, on the first line, should have been "in either" or "both", as the rest
of the reply detailed!
I like to think this topic and its replies generated some interesting topics of
discussions later!
From: elie issa <eliaissa1@xxxxxxxxx> To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 11:50:37 AM
Subject: SSN I'd like tp propose this topic:
we know that SSN staurates after switching a certain number of outputs, and
start
could someone elaborate on the reasoning behind the saturation, and  are there
designed applications taking advantage of this aspect of it out there
Also, system crosstalk worsen because of package parameters, so beside
crosstalk at package level, ssn also contribute to crosstalk,  could
some explain what happens there?

Thank you
Elie
in the Subject field

or to
 administer your membership from a web page, go to:
//www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list For help:

are viewable at: //www.freelists.org/archives/si-list Old (prior to June

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: