[SI-LIST] Free Agilent Events: "Interconnect Analysis & Modeling Workshop" Santa Clara CA, September 22

  • From: <colin_warwick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:40:00 -0600

Hi,
Me again, with a freebie this time!

We're offering two free, half-day, hands-on events:

"Interconnect Analysis & Modeling Workshop"

Both sessions are on September 22, 2008 at Agilent Technologies, 5301 Stevens
Creek Blvd, Santa Clara CA

1) Morning session is 8:00am - noon

2) Identical afternoon session is 12:45pm - 4:45pm

Seating is limited, so early registration is advised.

More details and registration at:

http://www.agilent.com/find/interconnect-workshop

Agenda

The workshop will start with a presentation reviewing the measurement and
simulation technologies, approaches and case studies. Attendees will then break
into smaller groups and rotate through hands-on labs focusing on these topics:

* Measurement Lab:

Review a TDR and VNA, discuss TDR and VNA calibration techniques, perform a
multi-port calibration, review PLTS automation capabilities, make differential
measurements, interpret time and frequency domain results, understand
differential S-parameters, and create data file for ADS use.

* Simulation Lab:

Review ADS environment, incorporate measured data in a circuit, perform a
circuit simulation, interpret simulation results, review "scope" display mode,
create an equivalent circuit model for backplane, optimize model to match
measured results, explore what-ifs, and review advanced ADS features.

Hope to see you there!

-- Colin

Solution ... we go viral ... we get on the 'net ... and we blog it out ...
http://signal-integrity-tips.com

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: