[SI-LIST] Five emerging technologies that will revolutionize high speed systemspresentation at HCA mtg

  • From: Eric Bogatin <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Si-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:54:39 -0500

Hi folks-

I wanted to invite everyone to a talk I am doing at the High Speed
Communications Alliance (HCA)  meeting on Thurs June 26, 2003 at 5:30
pm, in Santa Clara, CA at the Agilent Technologies building.

A link to the announcement for the presentation is posted on the
www.GigaTest.com web site.

My talk is on "Five emerging technologies that will revolutionize high
speed systems". I will be reviewing three significant challenges in
high speed systems and what I think are 5 important technology based
solutions to enable higher speed systems.

A copy of the presentation will be posted on the www.GigaTest.com web
site after the presentation, next week, for anyone to download.

All are welcome to the presentation.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

--eric

Attend the GTL Signal Integrity University in Sunnyvale, CA  -  August
21 - 29 at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel

GTL 122 - Fundamental Principles of Signal Integrity
GTL 250 - High Speed Board Design
GTL 260 - Interconnect Models from Measurement
Dr. Eric Bogatin
CTO, GigaTest Labs
26235 w 110th Terr
Olathe, KS 66061