[SI-LIST] Re: Fiber weave effect modeling: Stack of materials ...

  • From: Michael Greim <mgreim001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lee Ritchey <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 17:04:01 -0400

Hi Lee,
Do you have a link to this paper?  Thanks.

-Michael.
And all this science they don't understand
Is just my job six days a week.....

We will either find a way or make one   -Hannibal

In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity   -Al Einstein

Best Regards,

Michael C. Greim

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net