[SI-LIST] Re: Extra symbols

  • From: "Drew" <drew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SI LIST" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:30:02 -0800

Hello,

I apologize for the direct e-mail.  I sometimes forget that I must reply to
all in order to get this to the SI-LIST.

For Outlook, in 'Tools' > 'Options' > 'Mail Format' (tab), click the
"Settings" button.  Change 'Encode text using:' to "None".  The "Settings"
button should be in the same place where you have set the message format to
plain text.  I am using Outlook2000 SR-1 (9.0.0.5414).

Cheers!
Drew