[SI-LIST] Errors with Capacitor EDA Models due to Oversimplification, Temperature, and DC Bias - Webinar

  • From: "Allen Mayar/EXTON/USA/SALES/KEMET/US" <allenmayar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:20:10 -0400

Free webinar from Cadence and KEMET, click below to join
http://www.secure-register.net/cadence.php?product0
October 14, 2009 - Webinar At your Desktop, : 10:30 AM - 11:45 AM Pacific

Kind Regards
Allen Mayar

THIS CORRESPONDENCE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION OF KEMET ELECTRONICS
CORPORATION AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES.  If you have received this e-mail and
it was not intended for you, please let us know, and then delete it.  We thank
you for treating our confidential information in a courteous and professional
manner.

DISCLAIMER:  Although we have taken reasonable steps to reduce risks against
viruses, the reliability of this method of communication cannot be guaranteed.
It can be intercepted, corrupted, or delayed, or it may arrive incomplete,
contain viruses, or be affected by other interference.  The opening of any
attachments to this e-mail indicates your agreement to hold us harmless and
release us from liability for any damage sustained as a result of this
transmission.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: