[SI-LIST] EMC2003 in Turkey

  • From: "Dr. Howard Johnson" <howiej@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:00:31 +0100

P.S. -- got any interest in going to Turkey??

  ***CALL FOR PAPERS***

   Dr.  Howard Johnson  will chair a technical session
   (theme 10, #38, "Signal Integrity Analysis and Design")
   at the  IEEE International Symposium on EMC, to be
   held May 11-16, 2003 in Istanbul, Turkey.

   His  session will explore regions of common interest
   between the subjects of EMC and signal integrity.

   Suggested  topics  include the control  of  ringing,
   crosstalk,   ground  bounce,  power  supply   noise,
   signal  rise time, stray returning signal  currents,
   split  ground planes, noise isolation barriers,  and
   the    propagation   of   extremely   high-frequency
   waveforms.

   For  more  information,  see www.ortra.com/emc2003/,
   or write: howiej@xxxxxxxxxx

I know it?s a long trip, but please consider joining me at this event.
Precious few IEEE societies have expressed any interest in Signal Integrity,
and I think we should do what we can to support their efforts.

List archives are viewable at: