[SI-LIST] 答复: DisplayPort in Hyperlynx LineSim V8.1

  • From: "Shao, Peng" <Peng_Shao@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roehrl Franz <franz.roehrl@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 14:18:12 +0000

Hi, Franz,
You may find a HDMI Hyperlynx design kit on our website:
http://supportnet.mentor.com/reference/other-info/hyperlynx_designkits/downloads.cfm
If you are the registered Hyperlynx user, it is easy for you to download the
kit. And you may make some modifications to mimic your DP signal behavior.
Here is the brief description of this kit:

***
This design kit explores techniques for developing an HDMI (High Definition
Multimedia Interface) design. It includes:

Examples for analyzing transmitter and receiver requirements
An example of a cabled system with a one-meter HDMI cable model from Molex.
A overview presentation about HDMI and some general HDMI PCB routing
guidelines.
Additional example topologies explore the effects of skew and crosstalk on TDMS
(Transition Minimized Differential Signaling) signaling.
***

Shaopeng
AE Consultant   Mentor Graphics Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
 Tel:  +86-10 - 5930 4050
Cell:  +86-136 1105 7707
Fax:  +86-10-6808 0319
E-mail: peng_shao@xxxxxxxxxx
 Address: RM1512, CanWay Building, No.66 NanLiShi Lu, Beijing, China 100045