[SI-LIST] Differential noise

  • From: rajat.chauhan@xxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 17:04:54 +0530

Hello all
  I am confused about, what are the chances of DIFFERENTIAL
noise to appear on well coupled differential pair, when the
differential signals are stable (not switching).
  I assume that DIFFERENTIAL noise on the pair is mainly
aftermath of transitions and remains for sometime after the
transitions.Noise appearing on the pair at any other time(when
differential signals are stable) is generaly COMMON-MODE noise.
 How much am I correct to assume this way.
I need to know the validity of this assumption in one of my design, so
please give your views.

Thanking in advance.
Rajat

RAJAT CHAUHAN