[SI-LIST] DDR3 - Input Timing Parameter Tutorial

  • From: Hermann Ruckerbauer <hermann.ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 16:07:28 +0200

Hello *,

There have been some discussions on memory input Timing Parameter in the
past.
I have started to generate some Tutorial on this one, and if I do get
enough feedback I might proceed with some more data ...

Currently I have prepared a short Video describing DDR3 Data Setup and
Hold times, tVAC and tDIPW including some explanations on Eye Masks.
I'm still fighting with some video Codecs, but one version is available
on YouTube:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QzOEZMPhdQ

Once I have won the Codec fight the video will be available for download
on my website as well.

There are still some things in that I would like to change, so if you
find an error in there I can fix this as well.
Any kind of feedback is welcome, but I hope you find it useful ...

Best regards

Hermann

EKH - EyeKnowHow
Hermann Ruckerbauer