[SI-LIST] DDR SDRAM Help Request

  • From: Paul Levin <levinpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SI-List Reflector <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:12:35 -0700

Dear All,

I've never worked on a DDR SDRAM system before. While
I have the manufacturer's data sheet, I am seeking
general references, especially a generic timing diagram
for write and read cycles. Is there some sort of
industry standard that governs these modules?

If anyone could send me reference(s) or point me to
them on the internet, it would be greatly appreciated.

Consultants, *please* do not write offering me your
services. Once armed with with the requested information,
I suspect that we can do this ourselves.

Thank you all for your assistance.

Regards,

Paul

--