[SI-LIST] DC Resistance for PCB power plane

  • From: Narimasa Takahashi <NARIMASA@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:37:36 +0900

I would like to simulate the DC resistance for PCB power plane.

The value ( VDD-GND resistance) must be less than 0.3mohm
from the noise requirements. So my idea to achieve this is
increasing the number of power plane layer and copper thickness.

Dose someone have any experience about modeling ?  Simulator ?

And I would like to know the model to hardware correlation
about DC resistance.

Thanks.

Narimasa

List archives are viewable at: