[SI-LIST] Re: Consideration of PCB For High speed Digital Designs....

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: suresh kondepati <suresh.kondepati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 22:18:29 -0700

Suresh, please do not spam the SI-List with advertisements for your
products.

"Advertising" like postings are discouraged by vendors. In an attempt to
keep the playing field level it is requested that vendors (CAD tools,
test equipment, components etc...) refrain from what could be construed
as advertising on the list. Those vendors who adhere to the rules are
put at a competitive disadvantage by those who opt to ignore the rules.

Steve.

On 6/15/2011 9:06 PM, suresh kondepati wrote:
> Dear All,
> Rogers Corporation is World Leader in Advanced circuit Materials For Defense
> ad AeroSpace Segments. Since the Speed and Power Dissipation Factors of
> Digital Circuits are more Predominantly increasing Y-O-Y, As an alternative
> to the conventional FR-4 ( Fire Retardant Level 4 - Woven
> Glass Fiber Re-enforced With Epoxy Resin Tg>140°C) , Rogers Corporation
> introduced a new material called RO4000 ( Woven glass reinforced, ceramic
> filled thermoset laminate with a very high glass transition temperature (Tg
>> 280°C)).
> This Circuit material is Ideal for the digital circuits with speeds>1Gbps
> and having constant Dk for Frequencies up to 10Ghz . This also Has Excellent
> EMI/EMC
>
> Characteristics at High Frequency @150°C
>
> For more details about the PCB, Please refer the Link Below.
>
> http://www.rogerscorp.com/documents/726/acm/RO4000-Laminates---Data-sheet.aspx
>
> For further Qurries and Demos , You can Reach me at
> "Suresh.Kondepati@xxxxxxxxx"
>

> Thanks regards
> Suresh Kondepati.

> List technical documents are available at: