[SI-LIST] [Careers at Altera Corporation] Looking for a Board Designer with High Speed Design Experience

  • From: Hazlina Ramly <nhramly@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SI-LIST (si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) (si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 16:24:12 -0700

Hi,
I am looking for a board designer to join my team. This job opportunity is
within San Jose, CA office.

The board designer is expected to do system level design, functional
specifications, board design, FPGA design including implementation of reference
designs using high speed protocols, high speed signal integrity analysis,
generation of technical documentation, schematic capture, component selection,
lab debug and characterization using various types of scopes and analyzers, and
supporting Altera customers and Sales groups as necessary. The position will
also require experience with design of boards using high speed and analog PCB
design skills. Your responsibilities would include all aspects of board design
including all electrical and mechanical design considerations.

Please reply back to me with your updated resume if you are interested. Thanks.

Regards,
Hazlina Ramly
Signal Integrity (SI) team
Manager, Factory Applications Engineering
Email: nhramly@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:nhramly@xxxxxxxxxx>

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail,
and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: