[SI-LIST] Call for Abstracts

  • From: "Ronda Faries" <RFaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:59:58 -0400

A call for course abstracts has been issued for PCB Design Conference
West 2003 and HDI Expo 2003, which will be co-located for the first time
at the San Jose Convention Center, March 10-14, 2003.

If you are interested in speaking and would like to receive the
official call for abstracts, which includes a list of eight conference
tracks and submission information, please e-mail me offline.

Recent PCB West speakers have included SI-List members Scott McMorrow,
Doug Brooks, Eric Bogatin, Lee Ritchey and others. We welcome the
participation of additional SI-List members.

Regards,

Ronda Faries
PCB West Conference Chair
rfaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx