[SI-LIST] Re: Bus Transceivers & Termination Resistors

  • From: "Mikhail Matusov" <matusov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:57:51 -0500

Is anything else besides the SDRAM is hanging off this bus? I think your
best bet is to repeat closely what you see on the Blackfin eval board. If
you keep the traces between the DSP and the SDRAM really short I am sure it
will work. However, if there are other peripherals hanging off this bus,
especially if they are different from whatever is on the eval board, you
will have to be much more careful...

/Mikhail