[SI-LIST] Broadcom looking for SI summer intern

  • From: "Patrick Zilaro" <pzilaro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:48:39 -0700

All,
I am looking to hire a summer intern, preferably a PhD or MS student.  If
anyone knows someone who knows someone, etc. please feel free to send me their
resume.  The idea would be to train the person, and if they do well, to hire
them on full time after they graduate.

Below is a brief description of the areas this position would cover:
1) electro-magnetic simulations (using commercial software tools) for packages,
PCB's, connectors, and some on-chip (like RDL)
    a. full wave 3D
    b. quasi-static 3D
    c. 2.5D
    d. 2D
2) circuit simulations of I/O subckts with interconnect models
    a. time domain SPICE
    b. frequency domain Z, Y, S
3) characterization measurements in our lab
    a. two micro-probe station setups
    b. VNA & TDR equipment
4) time domain measurements in our lab
    a. real time oscilloscope for measuring noise using high impedance active
probes

Regards,

Patrick Zilaro
Manager, Signal Integrity Group
Package Engineering, Operations and Central Engineering
Broadcom Corporation
pzilaro@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pzilaro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
949-926-6935
949-466-3519 (cell)