[SI-LIST] Re: Books/references on power/grounddistribution

  • From: "Youssef Khalife" <youssefk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "steve weir" <weirsp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 15:22:21 -0800

Steve, could you remain adult about it too?
I m not going to repeat myself here again and again. Lets keep this =
subject off SI list and concentrate on subject related to signal integrity =
rather than trying to sell books and rip people off on high cost pricing. =
I can direct you to another site where you can promote Lee's book and make =
some commission out of it if you want.In ZIMBABAWE I think they can afford =
to buy LEE's BOOK WITHOUT HAVING FIANANCIAL difficulty and aslo you can =
spare some money for yourself too Mr Steve BODY BOY.
Youssef k=20

>>> steve weir <weirsp@xxxxxxxxxx> 11/03/03 03:14PM >>>
Youssef, could we remain adult about this?

Lee doesn't owe anyone the benefit of his knowledge and experience.  He=20
offers it for sale in his consulting and seminars, and either costs a =
whole=20
lot more than $125.  Now, he has committed his time to put some of it in =
a=20
book.  If you think it isn't worth it, no one is forcing you to buy it.  =
If=20
you can't afford it, but still want it, lobby your employer or local=20
university library to buy a copy.  It's not Lee's, and it isn't Steven's=20=

problem that you want the benefit of Lee's knowledge at a cheaper=20
price.  Could you spare us the false indignation?

List archives are viewable at: