[SI-LIST] Re: BUS LVDS Spec?

  • From: "Cui, Wilson" <wilson.cui@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bhenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bhenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:14:23 -0800

Hi Brad,

You might find these references useful.

[1] IEEE Std 1596.3 - 1996, "IEEE Standard for Low-Voltage
Differential Signals (LVDS) for Scalable Coherent Interface (SCI)",
approved March 21, 1996.

[2] ANSI/TIA/EIA-644-1995, "Electrical Characteristics of Low
Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) Interface Circuits", approved
November 15, 1995.

-Wilson

Wilson Cui
Intel Corporation