[SI-LIST] Re: BGA Soldering

  • From: sunil bharadwaz <sunil_bharadwaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'ClarkAlias1' <cjclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'SI LIST' <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Aubrey Sparkman <asparkman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:39:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi Aubrey Sparkman ,
Thanks for the Reply !!

I really agree that co-planarity of the board & package could be a issue.
This is true because some chip which does not work on one board works
on another.

However , is there a way to establish the co-planarity of the boards.
We do get the boards checked for the Warpage.However , that
does not seem to be sufficient.

Regards
Sunil.B