[SI-LIST] Availability of IBIS models

  • From: "Gaurav Agrawal" <agrawal.gaurav@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 20:11:51 +0530

Hello All,

I am not able to locate IBIS models for some of the components that I am
using. Can anyone help me out with the following:

1. PEB2096   (INFENION)
2. PEB2055   (INFENION)
3. HCPL-091J
4. HPCL-0600
5. 74ACT08

I haven't yet tried to compose the VI characteristics from the
data-sheets.

Thanking you guys in anticipation !

Best Regards,

Gaurav.

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is=
=20
 or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any use, copying=
=20
or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL in any manner=20
whatsoever is strictly prohibited.

List archives are viewable at: