[SI-LIST] Article on 20H rule

  • From: Doug Brooks <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 10:46:27 -0700

Hi all,

I have heard reference to an article by Michael King re the 20H rule. It
might  have been published in one of the IEEE publications.

I DON'T want to start a discussion of the rule (again)!! But if this
article exists, I'd like to read it. Does anyone know if, in fact, the
article exists, and if so, how I can get a copy of it?

Thanks

Doug Brooks

Doug Brooks' book, "Electrical Engineering for the Non-Degreed Engineer is
now in its 3rd printing. Learn about it at www.ultracad.com

List archives are viewable at: