[SI-LIST] Analog, "low-noise", "high frequency", board-level designer needed!

  • From: "Kevin Pierpoint" <kevin_pierpoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:29:44 -0800

I have a client in San Jose who needs help on a 6-12 month project:
Contract Analog Engineer

Musts:
*The candidate needs direct design experience with low noise   Digital  to
Analog converters (16 bit) and High slew rate amplifiers using high voltages
(300 Volts).
*General low noise board layout techniques.
*Clocking on the board is at 800 MHz.
*Recent use of and complete understanding of Orcad schematic capture, netlist
generation, bom generation.
*Knowledge of analog board PCB layout for low noise.
*Understanding of split plane power.
*Excellent debugging skills on prototype boards.
* Will  not be doing any large scale board design but they will need to be able
to design fixes to problems found at the bench level.
*Good organizational skills to perform a thorough prototype test plan.

Pluses
Knowledge of Phase Locked Loops (PLLs) desirable
Ability to use low level software tools for board communication.

Please let me know if anyone is qualified, interested and available for a
full-time commitment.

Regards,

_______________________________________

Kevin D. Pierpoint Branch Manager/Technical Recruiter
       Oxford & Associates
1230 Oakmead Parkway, Suite 204
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Tel: (408) 245-3915 x111