[SI-LIST] Analog Audio Frequancy range Differential Signal Routing constriants

  • From: "Suresh V" <vsuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:36:56 +0530

Hi experts,

In our Project, we have multi-channels hydrophone Sensor interface (µV
signal level in Audio Frequency range) which are differential type signals,
since these are low frequency Analog type signal is differential Routing
constraints & TL impedance Matching is required??

These sensor signals are input to Pre-Amplifier and I am finding
difficulties to maintain differential routing.

Please let me know if any other critical SI Constraints/guidelines for
Sensor Analog differential Signals

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Suresh,v

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.

-------------------------------------------------------DISCLAIMER------------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted herewith is confidential and proprietary
information intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: