[SI-LIST] Re: Agilent 86100C DCA-J - S-parameter models ready for simulation

  • From: <bob_schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <emcesd@xxxxxxx>, <cris_filip2002@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:13:02 -0600

Christian,

PLTS provides a convenient way to calibrate and measure the S-Parameters
accurately and easily export the data to your favorite simulator. It also has a
rich feature set of data formatting, de-embedding and fixture removal
techniques. As suggested below, your Agilent contact can provide all the
information you need.

Bob Schaefer