[SI-LIST] AW: fiber weave effect

  • From: "Havermann, Gert" <Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "shlepnev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <shlepnev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 14:34:42 +0000

Hello Yuriy,

I'm not surprised that tight coupling is less attracted to weave effect on 3313
glass.
Mechanically spoken, tighter coupling decreases the dielectric differences in
between traces of a differential pair. Look at Figure 5 of your paper and
imagine what the difference of effective dielectric surrounding the traces
would be when the spacing is close to one tracewidth. The difference would be
very small, especially when flat weave or even flattened weave is used.

BR
Gert

Absender ist HARTING Electronics GmbH, Marienwerderstraße 3, D-32339 Espelkamp;
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr.: HRB 8808;
Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Kfm. Edgar-Peter Düning,
Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Ratzmann, Dipl.-Wirtschaftsing. Ralf Martin Klein