[SI-LIST] Re: AW: Re: Transmission line capacitance--> My Stripline and Microstrip PCB Calculator, Download Salkow's Freeware

  • From: V S <for_si2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:34:53 -0700 (PDT)

This software did not work on my Vista Home PC. Gives the following error.

'Component 'THREED32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered "
a file is missing or invalid.'

But I appreciate any tool available online. If these can be made available
online - so one do not have to download and install that will be better.

Vikas Shukla