[SI-LIST] AW: Coaxial Cable crosstalk

  • From: "Thomas Beneken" <beneken@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <deibele@xxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:59:44 +0100

Hello Craig,

what about this way? take the "transfer impedance" from the coax cable da=
ta
sheet to calculate outer conductor current from inner conductor voltage a=
nd
vice versa. That simplifies the problem of coupling between two inner coa=
conductors to the problem of coupling between two parallel conductors.

[transfer impedance is inner conductor voltage devided by outer conductor
current]

Regards, Thomas Beneken

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----