[SI-LIST] ANT-10Gig Electrical Interface

  • From: "Javin Olson" <Javin.Olson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 07:54:09 -0500

I am wondering if anyone has any experience with the WWG ANT-10Gig
Advanced Network Tester.  We are designing a test card with a
differential cml input and output.  The ANT-10 electrical interface is a
50ohm single ended SMA connector for both input and output.  Currently
we do not think the unit is internally AC coupled like other units our
there, but WWG has not given us a definite answer.

If anyone has experience dealing with this interface, or has any good
ideas on how to provide for this interface, I would appreciate hearing
from them.

Javin Olson
Plexus Technology Group
javin.olson@xxxxxxxxxx