[SI-LIST] Re: AMI-IBIS Simulation

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 15:55:29 +0000

Ravinder,

There is no such thing as IBIS v5.2, the latest version of the
IBIS specification is v5.1.

The question about mixing 32 and 64-bit AMI models is not an
IBIS specification topic.  This is an EDA tool implementation
question.  Depending on how the EDA tool instantiates and
executes the AMI DLL-s you may or may not have this limitation
or requirement.  The latest version of our tool, HyperLynx can
simulate with any combination of AMI DLL-s.

Thanks,

Arpad