[SI-LIST] Re: AC DC SPEC FOR POWER PINS

  • From: Zheng Edison <edisonzheng@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ah.vinod@xxxxxxxxx>, SI-LIST <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 13:45:24 +0800

Vinod, the voltage drop is divided  Into two parts artificially :Ac drop and dc
drop. We can measure the maximum value of  the total voltage  drop. After that
we have to decide the proportions  of ac and dc drop, which is not necessary
all the time. The proportions depend on the kind of power. For example, the pll
power is sensitive on ac drop, so We should distribute less proportion to ac
drop. But for power of I/O buffer,  it's not necessary to make attention to the
proportions of ac and dc drop.
Edison