[SI-LIST] Re: 50Ohm Antenna

  • From: "GullWing" <Gullwing@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Signal Integrity Forum" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 20:56:05 -0000

Hello Si'ers,
                    I have a DAB radio module band III 174-240MHz and also
Band L 1452-1492MHz that I wish to put a wire Antenna for the Receiver
Antenna.  The output connector for the DAB module is 50Ohms.  I therefore
assume I need an antenna that looks like 50Ohms.  Can anybody let me know
what type of wire and its length to give me the best reception capability.

Regards
Steve Mitchell
GullWing Ltd

List archives are viewable at: