[SI-LIST] Re: 20H rule explanation from W. Michael King

  • From: "Brent DeWitt" <bdewitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Raymond.Anderson@xxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:02:56 -0600

At the last IEEE EMC Symposium in Montreal, Todd Hubing and UMR folks had an
excellent presentation on an evaluation, both physical and modeled, of the
"20H rule".  Very well presented and even handed in spite of the attempt of
the session co-chair's attempt to discredit it at the end.  Recommended
reading.

Regards,

Brent DeWitt
Datex-Ohmeda