[SI-LIST] 2015 IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity (SPI); Submission Deadline Extended to February 15

  • From: "Ndip, Ivan" <Ivan.Ndip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 08:40:38 +0000

Dear Colleagues,
On behalf of the 19th IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity (SPI 2015)
Organizing Committee, we would like to inform you that the deadline for
abstract submission has been extended to February 15, 2015.

Please don't forget to submit your paper and participate in this great event in
Berlin. For more details, please see the Call-for-Paper information
(http://www.spi2015.org/call-for-paper/) at the SPI 2015 website.

We look forward to seeing you in Berlin at the SPI 2015.

Best regards,

Christian Schuster (TU HH) and Marco Leone (OVGU)
SPI 2015 Program Co-Chairs

Ivan Ndip (Fraunhofer IZM)
SPI 2015 Workshop Chair

List forum  is accessible at: