[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: you gotta want it bad

  • From: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
  • To: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 22:18:18 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/2006 7:11:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx writes:
When I  first got started in breeding and showing. My wife was not a dog
lover she complained that I used money that should be for the family for  my
hobby. She was right so I got a second job and went to school 3  hours a day
and
took care of my dogs. the only thing there wasn't  time for was sleep. I did
that 2 jobs school and my dogs for more  than a few years. If you want it bad

enough you find a way. If you  find it overwhelming your right you should
quit or
put it off until  a better time in your life. It just depends on how bad you
want  it.  I read all the time people complaining judges are crooks people
snub
me  at  the shows. The high muckity mucks are keeping me out of the click and

on and on  and this is why I won't show this is why I am going to  quit.
Nonsense the breed has never lost a real Shepherd person for any of  the
above reasons. If you want it bad enough you find a way.
Fred  Migliore

This is a very important statement from someone who has been  there, and that
in a BIG way.

Thanks, Fred

viv

viv