[ SHOWGSD-L ] who has done a kindness?

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:06:53 -0500

You do not have to look any further then Saint Louis=2E Two of the =

kindest most helpful people in this Breed are Pat Parsons and Scootie =

Sherlock=2E With them it is not a one time thing=2E It is years and years=
 =

of continual help=2C friendship and just plain old fashioned hspitality=2E=
I =

have spent many nights over the years in their home=2E They have helped =

me out with puppies=2E When I could not get to a show to see my dog they =

were there and called me every day to tell me how he was doing and what =

had happened=2E =

=A0I was a stranger to them when they first wrote to me=2E Scootie wrote =

long letters and sent pictures and they invited me in for a show =

weekend where my bitch took a second major=2E A bitch that had no =

connection to them or any of their dogs=2E I got rides to the airport=2E =

Judging invitations and just plain old fashioned hospitality=2E I got it =

when I was up and when i was down=2E I spent two dog show weekends away =

from home in their rooms when I had no place to stay=2E one of th
em was a =

nat
ional=2E =

=A0 They have worked continuously and with very little reward for the =

Parent Club=2E They promoted the OFA from something very few believed in =

to an organization that has become a major Dog World Institution=2E I am =

proud to have been their friend for almost forty years=2E I do not think =

it is possible to find two kinder people=2E =