[ SHOWGSD-L ] white spots

  • From: Linda Terry <jolisgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 10:41:20 -0500

Thank you for your explanation, Jen.  That is fascinating!!!!

I'm asking this just to see if I truly understood this.  So if my 3 dogs
who all have a spot about the size of a quarter on their chests and are all
related to my bi-color who had a white spot (b&t daughter, black grandson
and b&t granddaughter), then this spot probably comes genetically and is
not the result of pigment migration?

Andretti appears four times in my bi-color's pedigree in the fourth
generation.  (not sure of the proper way to say that)  Anyone know if
Andretti had a white spot?

--
Linda Terry
etsy shop: