[ SHOWGSD-L ] when its too cold

  • From: fran rood <hylock200@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:39:23 -0800 (PST)

I just think of the lousy hot, hot days of summer when you can's even go for a
walk, air conditioned houses to air conditioned cars to air conditioned
stores..And getting sunburned.......Kind of like we are doing in the snow
except I can still go for a walk if I dress for it, and you don't get sunburned
. You can get hypothermia if you don't dress for it or if you fall through the
ice...Speaking of which I like ice fishing........ and the air is so much
better in the winter........In the summer you can only take off so much and the
dogs don't like the heat either...Glad it is only like that for about a week
here. And I still hate the heat. Well enough of this old woman's rambling, got
to go sledding with my granddaughter...you can't do that in the summer,,,except
on the water(did that once in my life and almost killed myself. But that's
another story.
Fran