[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: what not to name your dog

  • From: "Cynthia Gialluca" <cgialluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hollywoods@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:04:18 -0600

LOL.. well yeah I can see that.  Actually my step sons name is Jack, so when
I want him off the phone, or off the computer and am in a hurry that
sometimes comes out of my mouth.  Now in these times another thing to think
about when naming some one or something "Jack".... It means that if you are
on a plane, or in an airport you need to be careful how you greet said
"Jack".  You might find yourself in serious trouble if you just belt out "Hi
Jack!"  LOL

Cindy Gialluca
Cyneca German Shepherds
http://www.gsdcofaustin.org/