[ SHOWGSD-L ] what do I feed

  • From: Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:17:35 EST

It is interesting to see all of the different food that people on the list
find successful for their dogs.
I feed Blackwood 2000 which seems to have most of mine doing very well. It
contains no corn so I am grateful for that after all of the information I have
been reading about Diamond food.

I do have a bitch with allergies to corn, soy, rice, and several other
things. I feed her Wellness Fish and Sweet potato. My one male who seems to get

itchy also is fed the Wellness.
Beautiful coats and great eaters on both foods.

I do agree that it can be hard to find a distributor for Blackwood but I
have been lucky.
I might put all of my dogs on the Wellness, however, but it would be too
expensive.

Jan