[ SHOWGSD-L ] what a beautiful day

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 16:35:47 +0000

Just got home from Mid Hudson Kennel Club which now has back to backs making
this a four show weekend. No entries but I watched Tom Davies judge. It was fun
Mike and Susie Reed and Andrew Conklin were the only handlers. Karens puppy
mikey went WD , BOW & BOS and The Conklins bitch took the breed. afterwards
Linda Penny Karen and I sat at a table talking dogs. We were introduced to a
delightful new Breed. THE SHITZADORE,a solid tempered animal country of origin
indeterminate. THey are Mostly black with grizzled points and a small white
spot on the chest is permissable. They have a wire coat, otter tail and webbed
feet. HEight at the withers 12-15 inches, weight about 40 pounds. Dark eyes and
a laid back but out going temperament. This one belongs to Cathy Murch. It was
a lovely day at a lovely dog show.
norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com

http://showgsd.org/mail.html