[ SHOWGSD-L ] weather in Augusta this weekend

  • From: falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 17:11:42 -0400

Hi all,

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. It is supposed to be
nice but a little warm. Only a 10% chance of a thundershower on
Saturday and a 30% chance on Sunday. These usually occur in the evening
so i think the shows and the get-together Saturday night should be dry.
The forecast high temps are 90 on Saturday and 91 on Sunday. Hopefully
there will be some clouds and a breeze but that's hard to predict.

We are on a ball field so please remember to bring your sunscreen,
hats, tents, chairs...........whatever you may need. We will have
drinks available to purchase both days and will take orders in the
mornings for a delivered lunch each day.

Our judges are always invited to our social functions so please respect
their presence Saturday evening and refrain from discussion of the dogs
being shown or the judging. :-)

We are a small group and so we appreciate your assistance in picking up
behind your dogs. It saves us lots of time and steps after the shows
and helps us keep our show site and our motels happy to work with us.

Have a great show. We have a super entry and we thank all of you who
are bringing or sending your beautiful animals to our shows this
weekend !!
lynda

Gene Workman
Lynda Bragg-Workman
www.falkrigiashepherds.com
www.thecraftywoodchuck.com
Appaloosa Acres - an Equine and Canine facility
Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue - training director

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing,
therefore, that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any fellow
creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I
shall not pass this way again".  du Mabillier (1773-1855)