[Showgsd-l FreeLists] video to instruct how to handle your own dog ??

  • From: AMSAF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:04:53 EST

Hi Guys as you know I am the PC Regional Club Video Librarian.........for
the exchange of educational tapes of all sorts.

I have a request for a video which instructs how to handle your own
dog............anyone have a video or dvd that a regional club could borrow
through
the PC program?

Also please don't forget that if there is a video you would like please
write to me to borrow it for your club meeting.................I have 2003
judges
seminar on DVD and i will be getting 2004 as soon as it's ready. But we  have
several videos donated to the library for borrow. Start your new year out
right by getting educational materials and share the knowledge.........

Amy Safdir
_www.almanyagsd.com_ (http://www.almanyagsd.com)

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For administrative problems, email problems and technical support, please
contact the List Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, in private.  Please do
not post individual problem issues on Showgsd-l