[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: urgent

  • From: Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx
  • To: JParker0127@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:25:08 EST

 For a bitch to improve at 2 years, is just another long drawn-out process to
recondition a brain. What was the trauma at 10 months...This is very
important to know so you can discover the basic underlying problems. I have
seen dogs
that were perfectly fine puppies...up to the time of sexual maturity...ie.
51/2 months to 6 months for several male dogs i have raised...I could almost
give
you the day they would freak out...With bitches it is often later
corresponding to that initial surge of estrogens..Sometimes they get crazy
during that
first heat, and depending on the blood line history, they may never come
back...improve over time, but never come back completely. I had a line years
ago,
stemming directly form Ch. VOL of Longworth, It was known 40 years ago these
problems existed...Some have traced it back to the mid 30/s to Pffeffer von
Bern.
SOOOOOO When the traume happened may be directly related to other
factors...Please let us know more details..

Chuck Kruger dvm