[ SHOWGSD-L ] upcoming shows reminder

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:14:34 -0700 (PDT)

With the new year fast approaching, remember to check with Amy Safdir about the
cluster she has with Treasure Coast and Orlando, and another club, pardon me
brain fart, in January.  You need to be there, in Orlando.

  And after that, the second weekend in February, there will be more!!!!  Yes,
more reasons to come back to Florida.

  Ft Lauderdale and Miami clubs are combining to make a sweet weekend for
everyone.  If you live east of the Mississippi Ft Lauderdale is where you need
to be February 9, 10 and 11, for 4 great shows.

  We have Leon Breault, Joe LaRasa, Bob Grady, and then Chip Rayner.  Shows
start Friday, with 2 shows Saturday, and the final show on Sunday.

  It is going to be a great weekend.  The location is the beauitful John
Easterlin Park where Ft Lauderdale has had their shows for the past 5 years,
next to the lake, for the most wonderful pictures.

  Look for Dick Jones and members of the Miami club at the National with lots
of information about these shows.  Aske me anything pertaining to these shows.

  We who are putting this together know how great it will be, so come find out
for yourself what it is like to be part of our good time!

  sheila

Sheila of GSDC of Greater Miami
Member GSDCA Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training