[ SHOWGSD-L ] tube feeding kit....Thanks

  • From: Glasspal1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:17:22 EST

Thank you to all that responded to my request for info on the tube feeding
kit. It was actually Kay Springer that came to my rescue and gave me the
phone  number to the company I was looking for. I know I could contact my vet
and also  Leerburg and KV vet for the syringe and the tube but the kit also
contained the  cold sterilizer which works for two weeks when you mix it.
That way the syringe  and tube can be reused over and over until the syringe
gets too tight to use. I  have tube fed puppies for years and it is great to
supplement big litters to  help them get a good start as usually big litters
have smaller puppies. I also  have a 20" Analog TV which my husband said I
can buy a converter box to  have in the whelping room so I won't miss the
Super Bowl and watching the  quarterback I have followed ever since he was in
college. Peyton Manning and the  Colts! Have I mentioned how much I hate
whelping puppies and how I stress before  the litter.

Bobbie
Rohan German Shepherds