[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: tri-coloured Shepherds

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:14:22 -0600

Oh, so that's it.  A couple of us were wondering as we went to the link
about having to
speak in German for the dogs to understand as the training was done in the
U.K. WOW
Those SPOTS were really SPOTS for sure.
Well, with the latest "thread" we had about our wonderful colors  --- the
original and the
now evermore wonderfully popular splendid "sable" --- would you say "tri or
multiple"
colors ---  Ha!!   You never know do you,  something new each day, truly
never never
DULL in my book.   Norma no L  -------------- learning even at this old
age --- LOL